Self-Sacrifice to Conscious Care
A 4 session live webinar course for service providers, mums, healthcare workers & caregivers
- Constantly feeling tired & depleted from the cycle of “over-giving” whilst responding to the needs of others?
- Feeling like you can’t get off the hamster wheel and don’t have the time to top up your own energy?
- Looking for ways to sustain your inner needs so you can better manage the ongoing demands that come with being in service of others?
If you want to feel RELIEF from the energy drain that comes from serving the needs of others
You’re READY to make a change & master some very effective ways to relate to others from a place of calm to enhance sustainable & caring interactions...
Then this 4 session LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR COURSE is for you!
Here is what you will learn;
- The little-known reasons why you are subconsciously prone to empathy fatigue in a service role
- Why it is so difficult to balance the needs of others with your own self-care
- The quickest & easiest way to feel relief from the daily energy drain
- How to “plug into” your own centre of personal energy on a daily basis to manage the interactions with others calmly & effectively
- How to top up your cup and sustain your own energy in minutes
AND most importantly, how to use brain rewiring visualisations from the Siramarti Personal Growth Process to rejuvenate & reset after a busy day so you can “give the best of you, NOT what’s left of you”
Meet your webinar host Jane Kinnear, Self-Care Advocate, Motivational Speaker, RN & Personal Development Coach. Jane’s mission is to share with you, the techniques she uses to balance and protect her personal energy that you too can get back to giving to yourself in order to better serve others at the same time.
During this program you will learn the same 5 minute daily routine that helped Jane and many of her clients reclaim a passion for their work and their ability to cope with daily demands. You will be guided through relaxing techniques, step by step. You will have the opportunity to learn from the comfort of your home, with immediate support alongside other like-minded professionals from all around Australia who share your issues & value wellbeing.
What you will get:
- 4 x 60-minute live teaching webinars
- 4 CPD points for nurses ( no travel time required)
- Live group discussion and collaboration
- A self-care survival tool kit you will keep forever!
Note: Additional eBook course materials are $3.50 purchased separately
Full Price is $197
Early Bird $147 until October 15th
The first webinar commences at 7.30pm on Tuesday October 22nd
Please email if you have any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY 12 spots available
Live Online Weekly Webinar Course
Starts Tuesday Oct 22nd for 4 weeks at 7.30pm
Here's what clients say about the program:
"Before I started with Jane’s program I would become, at times overwhelmed with what I had to achieve or feel guilty in not maintaining all the relationships I wanted to. Now I know that I am enough and good enough and can embrace life with new vigour and energy" - Sharon
"I am a solo parent of 2 teens, run my own business and care for my Father who recently suffered a stroke. The personal development modalities I tried did not offer tools I could use on the spot to cope with daily stresses. Jane’s program has given me the mental space for my own self care, helped me regain control of my responses & energy levels. The techniques are easy to use, provide instant results and have enhanced my life, my family relationships AND my success in business." - Sherwood